It’s every kid’s dream to make the Disney experience amazing by having Character Dining with Disney characters. The character meal includes kids play, meet and hang out with all famous Disney characters without wasting your time in long standing queues.
The Character Dining allows fans to spend more time with mickey and his friends in a relaxed environment. Walt Disney World also offers complimentary professional photo session with the meal to capture your memorable dining. The dining characters include Mickey and Minnie, Disney princesses, Winnie and other movie characters.
- 1900 Park Fare
Located near the Grand Floridian Resort, it is an amazing place to meet the Disney Characters. It is a large dining area with a whimsical touch. Wish for live music as you enjoy your meal? Not to worry, Big Bertha- is there to entertain you.
Which character meal packages are offered?
Walt Disney World has some amazing character dining options available, some are as follow:
- Super Breakfast: this breakfast is hosted by Alice in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins and all their friends. A truly magical meal.
- Cinderella’s happy meal: have fun as you enjoy a meal hosted by Cinderella, Prince Charming, Anastasia and Drisella.
So what can be expected on the menu?
Adults and children have separate menus, so that kids don’t have to eat the same boring things that the grown-ups eat. With such a grand variety of foods to eat, your kids may not want to leave 1900 Park Fare.
The Adult’s menu offers the following for each course:
- Super Breakfast: this breakfast offers the freshest fruits, crustiest freshly baked breads, jams and jellies, a Floridian strawberry soup, lobster benedict, eggs done all ways, plain and onion bagels, hash browns, sausages and assorted meats, maple French toast, assorted pastries, oatmeal and cinnamon buns. Drinks include alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages.
- Cinderella’s happy meal: Caesar salad, potato salad, vegetable stew, fresh fruit salad, marinated cucumber salad, tomato mozzarella salad and vegan noodle salad. Feast on strips of beef loin, hickory smoked ham, fish and sushi, pork pot stickers, spicy Durban chicken, potatoes done many ways, pasta alfredo, soups and assorted desserts.
The kid’s menu is not different. They also offer to kids so many dining options; don’t be surprised if you can’t figure out what you want to eat.
The kid’s menu:
- Super Breakfast: cheesy scrambled eggs, mickey waffles, hash browns, sausages, bacon and assorted pastries.
- Cinderella’s happily Dinner: macaroni and cheese, corn dog nuggets, ciabatta bread pizza, chicken nuggets, potato puffs, buttered corn and green beans.
Whatever the kids like, they are bound to find something in their menu to enjoy dining at 1900 Park Fare.
Address: 4401 Floridian Way, Orlando, FL 32830
Phone: 407 939 3463
Location: Grand Floridian
- Chef Mickey’s Buffet
Mickey Mouse? Giving a dinner? All the kids must be jumping up and down with joy! Well Chef Mickey’s fun Time Buffet is the place if you are looking for lively, energetic and bustling activity. Located in the concourse of Disney’s contemporary Resort, kids are guaranteed to bring their parents back again. This fun breakfast is the most popular of Disney Character meals. Mickey and friends are the hosts and you are invited to most amazing attraction in Walt Disney World.
What does this menu have to offer?
There are separate menus for kids and adults, which cater to the most fussy eaters.
Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast Menu
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make sure you make the most of this breakfast buffet before heading out to enjoy the park.
- Adults: adults are given the option to choose fresh fruits, yogurts with toppings, smoked salmon and trout with accompaniments, salads, hard boiled eggs, ham and cheese and Italian frittatas, smoked ham, carved ham, potatoes done many ways, chicken and shrimp, assorted pastries, chocolate chip cookies and Minnie cupcakes.
- Kids: scrambled eggs, tater tots, mini- mickey waffles in warm syrup, turkey sausage, cheese blintzes with fruit, Krispy Kreme donut holes, assorted pastries and ‘Minnie’ muffins.
- Chef Mickey’s Fun time Brunch Buffet Menu
It’s been a fun-packed busy day so far, and now a spot of lunch is in order. Well look no further lunch is served at Chef Mickey’s Buffet.
- Adults: assorted fruits, yogurts and toppings, chef mickey’s salad selection, smoked fish with sauces, Italian sausage frittata, peel and eat shrimp, smoked bacon, kielbasa sausages, baked salmon, BBQ pork ribs, chocolate chip cookies, assorted pasties and ‘create your own’ sundae bar.
- Kids: scrambles eggs, tater tots, mini mickey waffles with warm syrup, macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, chocolate chip cookies, minnie cupcakes, assorted pastries and ‘Create your own’ sundae bar.
- Chef Mickey’s character Dinner Menu– soups and salads, spice rubbed sirloin of beef, oven roasted turkey or ham, Thai curry, chipotle BBQ chicken, salmon filet, assortment of potatoes done many ways, stir- fried veg, ravioli with marinara, spaghetti and meatballs, macaroni and cheese, cheese pizza, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, baby carrots and vegetables, ice cream sundae bar and assorted desserts.
Address: Disney’s Contemporary Resort, 4600 World Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, United States
Phone: +1 407-939-3463
Location:Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
Dine with the Royals at Cinderella’s Royal Table. This is a popular restaurant for those who love their kids madly. Join Cinderella and her princess friends for all three character meals. Take photos with Cinderella as you dine at her Castle.
A small and intimate affair in her home’s dining room, lined with tapestries, lofty ceilings, and glass windows looking out onto Fantasyland.
Make this event memorable!
Get your complimentary photo package as you dine with the princesses. Pictures will be taken in the restaurant lobby, and guests will receive those photos in a Cinderella themed folder. Picture sizes range from four 4×6 prints, one 6×8 print and a 6×8 print of the castle. Don’t miss out this incredible opportunity.
What’s on the menu?
Dine with the characters and enjoy a beautiful meal with famous Disney characters. A kid friendly meal is also available to the adults. Adults may find that menu as enticing as kids. All meals are healthy, so don’t worry about that either.
The breakfast menu:
- Appetizers/ Starter: Pastry plate
- Main course: baked quiche, beef tenderloin and egg, caramel apple stuffed French toast, healthy alternatives, poached lobster and shrimp and a traditional breakfast.
The lunch menu:
- Appetizers/ Starter: Chef’s Tasting Plate
- Main Course:Beef tenderloin salads, braised short rib, chefs fishof the day, pan-seared all natural chicken, seasonal gnocchi with roasted vegetables and slow-roasted pork tenderloin.
- Dessert:Gus and Jaq’s favorites, lemon sorbet and the signature dessert.
- Drinks assortment.
The dinner menu:
- Appetizers/ Starter: a royal tasting of cheese, pan seared scallops and pork belly confit.
- Soups/salads: castle salad, soup of the day
- Main course: chef’s fish of the day, pan- seared all- natural chicken, seasonal gnocchi with roasted vegetables, slow- roasted pork tenderloin, steak and shrimp
- Dessert:Gus and Jaq’sFavorites, lemon sorbet, our signature dessert, seasonal dessert.
The breakfast menu:
- Main course: Kid’s Mickey, Check Meal- Kids Cheese Frittata & Royal Children’s breakfast.
The lunch and dinner menu:
- Appetizers/ Starter: bite- sized cheddar cheese and grapes
- Soups/ salads: Garden salad
- Main course: beef tenderloin, chicken nuggets, kid’s Mickey check meal- Roasted chicken leg and Kid’s Mickey Check Meal- Turkey Pot Pie.
- Dessert: no sugar added seasonal sorbet, peanut butter s’mores, sliced apples and yogurt parfait.
- Drinks: water, low fat milk and minute maid apple juice.
Address: Magic Kingdom Park, 1365 W Monorail Way, Orlando, FL 32830, United States
Phone: +1 407-934-2927
Location:Magic Kingdom / Cinderella Castle
- Crystal Palace
Meet Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet at the Crystal Palace. They will meet and greet you as you enter and come over to enjoy your meal. The buffet room dining areas are filled with natural lights like the Victorian glass windows. This is the only character meal where Winnie the Pooh can be found, so all Winnie the Pooh fans, make sure they do not miss this opportunity!
What is the atmosphere like here?
A breakfast at the Crystal Palace should be on your to-do list when you visit Disney World. The crystal palace is surrounded by bursts of natural light, decorative plants and an easy to navigate buffet area.
What are the house specials?
The buffet changes frequently but the house specials include: waffles and pancakes with fresh fruit for breakfast. For lunch and dinner, flank steak, BBQ pork tenderloin, roast chicken, Thai curry mussels, grilled veg and wild mushrooms and chicken. The sundae bar is a featured item too. For kids, mac and cheese and chicken fingers.
Address: The Crystal Palace 1365 West Monorail Way, Orlando, FL 32830, United States
Phone: +1 407-939-3463
Location:Magic Kingdom / Between Main Street and Adventure land
- Donald’s Safari Breakfast
Come and dine with Donald’s and his friends at Donald’s Safari Breakfast. Enjoy an array of delicious food items for breakfast. The Animal Kingdom’s Tusker House Restaurant is the place you want to meet all your favorite Disney character.
A diverse and beautiful menu
Donald’s Safari Breakfast offers a traditional breakfast buffet with amazing flavorful African dishes. Inspired by the plains of the Serengeti, the menu offers Spit-roasted bone in ham, spiced corn beef with cornbread topping, scrambled eggs, waffles, potato and leek frittata, oven roasted red skin potatoes, sausages, drilled meats, maple syrup, whipped butter, assorted cereals, granola bars, lemon-poppy seed bread, assorted yogurts, assorted fruits, whole grain breads, orange breads, banana breads, coffee cakes, apple turnovers, strawberry turnovers, glazed doughnuts, fruit cobbler, plain croissants, chocolate croissants, cinnamon rolls, banana cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla sauce.
A separate kids menu is available upon request. Don’t miss out such a great menu! Donald’s Safari Breakfast only offers breakfast so visit the restaurant early morning!
Address: Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL FL 34747
Phone: 407 939 3463
Location:Animal Kingdom / DinoLand USA
- Garden Grill
Dine with your favorite Disney characters on the top level of the Land Pavilion. The restaurant is one- of- a- kind that offers a surprise for diners. The restaurant rotates! Yep, you heard that right, the restaurant rotates, meaning that the view outside is constantly changing. The view below is of the Living with the Land Disney attraction.
What do the character meals have in store for diners?
A character breakfast and lunch is now available, where Chip, Dale and their friends invite guests to join them at the Chip n Dale’s Breakfast Harvest Feast.
The three dining options are as follows:
- Chip n Dale’s Breakfast Harvest Feast: this meal combines beautiful breakfast options like Chip’s Sticky Bun Bake, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Scrambles Eggs, Home-Styled Potato Barrels, Bacon, Sliced Ham and Mickey- shaped Waffles.
- Chip n Dale’s Lunch and Dinner Harvest Feast: enjoy the freshest food, beginning with the Basket of warm bread with orange blossom honey butter, farmer’s salad, chargrilled slices filet of beef with red wine demi-glaze, roasted all- natural turkey breast with Turkey Gravy, Garden Fresh Vegetables, Sweet Potato Fries, buttermilk mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, Home-style macaroni & cheese, bacon and leek stuffing. Dessert is a seasonal dessert skillet with vanilla bean whipped cream.
Address: Epcot, 1510 N Cove Rd, Orlando, FL 32830, United States
- Hollywood & Vine
All the Disney junior characters come together here to make the kid’s dining experience absolutely brilliant. Especially targeted for Disney Junior fans join Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins and Jake from Jake and the Never Land Pirates. They meet and greet guests for breakfast and lunch at Hollywood & Vine. The dining with Disney characters experience only happens in breakfast and lunch. The dinner buffet does not include any character appearances but it is still a lot of fun!
What is the Fantasmic Dining experience?
The fantasmic dining experience is enjoying dinner in reserved seats at the Fantasmic amphitheater. Brown Derby, Mama Melrose and Hollywood and vine are the only participants in this scheme. This package allows guests to pass by queues and walk straight to the theater before show time.
The dining experience includes:
- An entrée
- Non-alcoholic beverage
- VIP seating voucher
Those who have opted for the all-you-can-eat buffet the experience includes:
- All you can eat buffet
- VIP seating voucher
This is an experience you do not want to miss! Diners will receive their special seating pass after they have finished their meal.
Address: 351 S Studio Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, United States
Location:Hollywood Studios / Opposite Echo Lake